Today’s organizations are faced with a challenging dilemma. The ability to perform and execute tasks on time, within budget, and at acceptable levels of quality is a critical workplace objective, but key personnel often lack the skills needed to consistently achieve desired results. QwikCoach helps organizations develop and maintain a high performance work environment by providing individuals at every level with the right amount of just-in-time coaching support to help them get “unstuck” and moving in the right direction.
Here’s a quick summary of the tools available to help organizations develop and maintain an effective coaching culture and high-performance workplace:
Core Coaching Tools:
- QwikCoach: Our flagship online coaching support tool that provides workplace performance support for everyone in 14 areas of competence critical to workplace success. Learn More
- QwikTips: Dozens of additional workplace insights and coaching suggestions that supplement the QwikCoach tool.
- QwikCoach Plus eBooks: Two additional resources that provide an array of insights into today’s workplace and how individuals and organization can use QwikCoach to overcome challenges and excel.
Recommended Support Tools to enhance the use of core QwikCoach tools.
- Implementing QwikCoach: A 3-phase (7-step) program that provides a comprehensive and complete way for organizations of all sizes to implement QwikCoach and use this state-of-the-art virtual coaching program to achieve ongoing and long-term benefits. All the help you need to launch QwikCoach in your organization. Learn More
- Coaching Others for Performance Excellence: A 3-part optional online training program designed to improve a manager’s ability more effectively coach using the core tools—QwikCoach, QwikTips and eBooks — and help those who receive coaching support to be more receptive to the coaching process. Learn More
- The Workplace Performance Coaching Program: An optional series of coaching videos and tailored activities designed to help individuals use the online QwikCoach tool and provide organizations additional support in building an effective coaching culture. Learn more.
- Competency Modeling: With this QwikCoach service, we’ll map your organization’s core competencies to QwikCoach content and in this way support your efforts to promote the widespread and active use of your organization’s Competency Model. Contact Us to discuss options, pricing, and to learn more about this exciting new way to operationalize your competency model. View 2 examples of what we can do.
Please continue reading or feel free to use Contact Us to request a meeting or online QwikCoach demo. We’d really enjoy having an opportunity to discuss your coaching and performance support objectives and how QwikCoach can help you to achieve them.
More about QwikCoach . . .
With QwikCoach for the enterprise, you’ll get two significant benefits immediately.
- Managers and leaders will have an online tool they can use to help coach themselves and coach others.
- Individual workers and team members will have direct access to an online coach they can use to get the coaching support they need and deserve — support that will help them overcome workplace challenges and achieve new levels of workplace success.
The current version of QwikCoach is built around three general categories or “areas” of competence, and each area is “filled” with standalone coaching modules that address specific business, workplace, or people-related issues or problems. All coaching content is based on industry best practices as well as extensive practical on-the-job experience.
The 3 Areas of Competence
1. People Smarts
People Smarts strengthens interpersonal skills and assists in the development of strategies that enable individuals to be effective with executives, colleagues, and customers. Competencies include:
- Getting Along with Peers
- Interacting with Senior People
- Leadership Essentials
2. Personal Savvy
Personal Savvy delivers information and advice for developing essential personal competencies, such as time management and self-directed learning skills. Competencies include:
- Managing Priorities
- Managing Performance
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
3. Business Sense
Business Sense supports the development of core business skills and insights needed to help understand and improve the organization and ensure its success. Competencies include:
- Consulting Skills
- Customer Retention
- Project Management
- Managing Change
For the organization as a whole — front-line workers who exhibit top-notch performance because they:
- Have all the skills and confidence – and support – every employee needs to deliver outstanding customer service and support to every internal and external customer – every time, every day.
- Have managers who are effective coaches and can give them the help and support they need to use the “right” skills as they interact with employees, customers, and others at every level.
- Know how to “put it all together” — comfortably and consistently – in everyday work situations.
- Have what it takes to “delight customers” and achieve individual and organizational success.
For Individuals at Every Level — a way to unleash their potential and achieve greater success because they have:
- A personal coach of their own — one who can give meaningful and practical advice immediately as well as provide direction to more information that can be accessed quickly, easily, and efficiently when and if it is needed.
- Support — whenever they want or need it– to learn new things and apply what they already know.
- An easy and convenient way to integrate learning into the job, so it is more relevant, interesting, and successful.