The Online Workplace Performance Coaching Tool for Everyone
Easy to use on any device, QwikCoach does what any great workplace coach would do by helping individuals and teams get “unstuck” and moving in the right direction. Created by expert workplace coaches, QwikCoach is the “go to” workplace performance support solution that helps create a winning, positive, and agile workplace culture, today and every day. It’s packed with coaching insights, advice, tips, techniques, practice ideas, and much more – all designed to support individual and team success.
- Just-in-time coaching support.
- Immediate advice on how to handle everyday workplace challenges and overcome them.
- Direct access to additional resources for further help and support.
- A way to work independently and at your own pace to improve performance and success.
- Expert help and encouragement when you need it most.
QwikCoach provides support in 3 Areas of Competence
The current version of QwikCoach is built around three general categories or “areas” of competence, and each area is “filled” with standalone coaching modules that address specific business, workplace, or people-related issues or problems. All coaching content is based on industry best practices as well as extensive practical on-the-job experience.
1. People Smarts
People Smarts strengthens interpersonal skills and assists in the development of strategies that enable individuals to be effective with executives, colleagues, and customers. Competencies include:
- Getting Along with Peers
- Interacting with Senior People
- Leadership Essentials
2. Personal Savvy
Personal Savvy delivers information and advice for developing essential personal competencies, such as time management and self-directed learning skills. Competencies include:
- Managing Priorities
- Managing Performance
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
3. Business Sense
Business Sense supports the development of core business skills and insights needed to help understand and improve the organization and ensure its success. Competencies include:
- Consulting Skills
- Customer Retention
- Project Management
- Managing Change
Sign Up for QwikCoach Plus Free Trial
For the organization as a whole – front-line workers who exhibit top-notch performance because they:
- Have all the skills and confidence – and support – every employee needs to deliver outstanding customer service and support to every internal and external customer – every time, every day.
- Have managers who are effective coaches and can give them the help and support they need to use the “right” skills as they interact with employees, customers, and others at every level.
- Know how to “put it all together” — comfortably and consistently – in everyday work situations.
- Have what it takes to “delight customers” and achieve individual and organizational success.
For individuals at every level – a way to unleash their potential and achieve greater success because they have:
- A personal coach of their own—one who can give meaningful and practical advice immediately as well as provide direction to more information that can be accessed quickly, easily, and efficiently when and if it is needed.
- Support—whenever they want or need it—to learn new things and apply what they already know.
- An easy and convenient way to integrate learning into the job, so it is more relevant, interesting, and successful.
Finally, it has great coaching content—a rich set of workplace-proven coaching resources including:
- 210 Fast Answers
- Over 1,000 Tips and Techniques
- 211 Practice Ideas
- 252 custom links to related books, seminars, and self-study courses
- Dozens of Video
And QwikCoach is expanding all the time!
How People are Using QwikCoach
Here are a few examples of how people are using QwikCoach to get the performance and development support they urgently need.
Dealing with Change
Jeff has been told that he’s not handling change very well and that this could compromise his ability to lead the organization’s next major change initiative.
Jeff has two options.
He can ignore the input and hope it won’t affect his chances to lead.
He can be proactive and do something about it now.
Jeff chooses to act now and uses QwikCoach to get needed coaching insights and advice on how to handle and lead change.
Manager as Coach
Mary is a manager who works for a large software development company.
The company recently announced that all managers must be effective coaches and Mary doesn’t know where to start.
With QwikCoach, Mary finds a coaching model and real coaching content she can use to guide and support her coaching efforts.
Agile Performance Management
The CEO of Strydex has decided to scrap the company’s ineffective “old-school” performance management program.
The plan is to adopt a more agile approach with an emphasis on frequent coaching, feedback, and reinforcement. Many companies are benefiting from making this change and Strydex wants to be one of them.
By giving everyone access to QwikCoach, an effective move to Agile Performance Management is now possible.
Today, many organizations have invested substantial time, effort, and money to develop a relevant and robust competency model.
While these organizations expect their employees to understand the model and focus development efforts around it they often lack the ability to “operationalize” their model — to help people put the competencies they advocate into everyday practice.
QwikCoach provides a way!
With QwikCoach we are able to map your organization’s core competencies to QwikCoach content and in this way promote the widespread and active use of your organization’s Competency Model.