Achieving fundamental change—the kind that comes from building an effective coaching culture—is never easy, so getting the right kind of support is critical.
With this 7-step, 6-week online program, you’ll have an easy-to-use and comprehensive way to implement QwikCoach and use this state-of-the-art virtual coaching program to achieve ongoing and long-term benefits.
What You Get with Implementing QwikCoach
With Implementing QwikCoach you get:
- A complete set of customizable e-mail templates to help you communicate important information through each step of the implementation process.
- A detailed implementation plan. Just enter your preferred start date and QwikCoach will present a complete plan with suggested time frames for all critical activities.
- A survey to help you understand the current state of coaching in your organization and what you can do to improve and strengthen coaching support.
- Kick-off Meeting (KOM) planning and support provided by E-Coach Associates. During the KOM we’ll review survey findings and discuss the complete QwikCoach implementation process.
- Support for implementing Training for managers — an online program designed to help managers develop and strengthen coaching skills and use QwikCoach to guide and reinforce their coaching activities.
- A way for managers to begin the coaching process. Called the “Coaching Dialogue,” it’s designed to help managers get their coaching interactions off to a great start!
- And finally, on-going performance support for members of your organization as they use QwikCoach to get the coaching insights they need to truly excel.