Ever wonder how your organization can build a world-class coaching culture and extend the benefits of coaching to everyone?
With Coaching with QwikCoach you can do both!
It’s a cost-effective breakthrough solution that helps people at every level overcome workplace challenges and achieve performance excellence.
Anytime / Anywhere!
Here’s why you need it.
For organizations to be successful every member must contribute at the highest level. Coaching provides a path but Manager must take the lead by becoming effective coaches. With a little bit of focused training, effort, and on-going support they can.
Managers often avoid coaching because they haven’t developed this skill or believe they don’t have enough time to do it. Many hesitate to make the time because they don’t fully appreciate how coaching can help them achieve their goals and benefit those they lead.
Coaching with QwikCoach provides the answer. It gives managers the training, resources, and support they need to coach effectively, so they can help others overcome workplace challenges and perform at their best.
Here’s what you get with the Program.
- Management Training — facilitator-led sessions to develop and strengthen the coaching skills of managers.
- Communication and Marketing Tools — all the materials needed to “get the word out” and promote the active involvement of the entire organization in the effort to improve the people side of performance using e-coach.
- Access to QwikCoach — a web-based on-line tool — available anytime/ anywhere — to support the organization’s performance and coaching needs.
- Expert Coaching — coaching support provided by certified QwikCoach Subject Matter Experts.
- Performance Management Support — a tool within QwikCoach designed to help users quickly and easily identify soft skills performance gaps and target efforts to address them.
All of these components are included at one highly affordable annual fee and clients may tailor the program to meet their unique needs. Each element of the Program is described in greater detail below.
Benefits of Using the Coaching with QwikCoach Program
Together, the components of the Coaching with QwikCoach Program make it easy – and affordable – for any organization to develop an effective performance-centered coaching culture because it provides managers with:
- Fast, effective “basic training” in the skills effective coaches use to improve the people side of job performance;
- A coaching “role model” to learn from and follow – one that is easy to relate to and always available;
- Relevant knowledge and information about the people side of job performance, so they know the “right” things to say to help others to be more effective;
- Ongoing support for day-to-day coaching activities aimed at enhancing the people side of job performance; plus
- Easy-to-use, sound suggestions for eliminating the most common performance gaps and promoting the kind of continuous learning and development that results in success in areas related to the people side of job performance.
Call to Learn More: 201-826-0228
Coaching with QwikCoach — Program Details
The facilitator-led training available in-person or virtually gives managers the training they need to coach – confidently and effectively — using QwikCoach. It is delivered in two half-day sessions.
During the first half-day training session, managers develop and strengthen their coaching skills and learn how to use e-coach to assist them in coaching to enhance the people side of performance.
In the second session, managers learn how to promote the use of QwikCoach, so the people they coach can use it independently on an ongoing basis — to reinforce and supplement the personal coaching their manager provides. In addition, managers have an opportunity to work with an expert coach as well as other “coaching managers” to share observations about what works and what doesn’t and to discuss problems that may come up. Participants have opportunities to leverage lessons learned and to brainstorm to continue to discover new and better ways to provide effective coaching support, overcome problems associated with coaching, and achieve desired results.
Managers are also introduced to the online Personal Development Tool (PDT) in QwikCoach – a management tool that makes it fast and easy to suggest ideas and activities staff can use to close identified performance gaps. The template lists typical soft-skills competencies associated with effective performance, and it provides one or more hyperlinks to relevant material in e-coach for each one. Individuals can access and use this content and these resources on their own and as a basis for follow-up discussions with managers and others as they engage in their improvement and development efforts.
Communication and Marketing Tools
Since effective communication and marketing to internal users is a critical success factor for implementing any new development program, Coaching with e-coach includes all of the communications and marketing materials and support needed to successfully introduce and promote the use of e-coach in an organization:
- A Standard Program Announcement to Management.
- A Standard Program Announcement to Staff.
- Assistance with on-site promotions.
- Overview demonstrations for new users.
Unlimited access to QwikCoach, the web-based coaching tool, and all of the content in all of the current coaching modules. Available modules address:
- Getting Along with Peers
- Interacting with Senior People
- Leadership Essentials
- Managing Priorities
- Managing Change
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication Consulting Skills
- Customer Retention
- Project Management
These standard modules give users access to thousands of coaching insights – Tips and Techniques, Key Takeaways, Coaching Questions Fast Answers, Practice Ideas, and custom links to related books, seminars, self-study courses, videos, podcasts, and more.
Expert Workplace Coaching
The standard QwikCoach license entitles every client organization to receive expert coaching support services from E-Coach Associates (as per the amount specified in the License Agreement). E-Coach Associates will provide this support by creating and sending e-mail messages to users, responding to questions posted in the discussion areas, or applying other techniques e-coach research indicates increase usage of online tools and reinforce their effectiveness.
Research conducted by E-coach Associates, Inc. indicates that these type of expert, hands-on support are necessary when the goal is to promote the successful use of an online program or tool.
Performance Management Support
The QwikCoach Personal Development Tool (PDT) is an online set of assessments that simplifies the tasks of identifying and tracking performance gaps and providing access to all of the resources needed to close them. With the Performance Management Template, managers can:
- Access a comprehensive list of soft-skills competencies.
- Identify competencies that need improvement.
- Communicate specific performance gaps to staff.
- Help staff to address performance issues immediately by giving them fast, direct access to relevant e-coach content and other resources.
With our recently launched Action Central tools you can augment personal development efforts with on-board 180 or 360 assessments.