For Individuals QwikCoach Is . . .
The new performance improvement tool
for the 21st century.
QwikCoach is the personal coach you’ve always wanted and needed but for one reason or another was just beyond your reach. It’s a whole new way to sharpen the abilities you need to perform at your best today and every day, PLUS it provides a convenient and effective to get all the insights and encouragement you need to keep growing. All for less than a dollar a day!
QwikCoach provides the just-in-time support you need to excel.
- Immediate advice on how to handle everyday workplace challenges – the ones that ultimately determine workplace success or failure.
- Direct access to additional resources for further help and support.
- A way to work independently and at your own pace to develop skills and competencies that contribute to improved performance and success.
- Expert help and encouragement when you need it most – to fill the gap in critical performance support that typically occurs between your performance reviews and when you are expected to achieve performance goals that were set.
QwikCoach is like having a personal workplace coach whenever you need one!
QwikCoach is the closest thing to having a “live” workplace coach who can provide the one-on-one help you want or need; and
QwikCoach delivers significant value even if you have a great manager, an available mentor, or a professional coach because QwikCoach is always available to offer the best advice — quickly, confidentially, and expertly.
With QwikCoach you can:
- STOP trying to figure out how to handle everyday workplace “problems” on your own.
- STAY sharp doing the job you are doing.
- START working on your own development and always be ready for the next opportunity that comes along.
It’s as simple as that!
Hundreds of Coaching Suggestions
With QwikCoach you have a coach of your own — one who offers hundreds of coaching suggestions. For example, when you:
- Want to convince others that you know what you’re talking about.
- Need to get other people to give you the work you need to meet your goals and objectives.
- Have to present information in a meeting so that others will listen and understand.
- Feel you’re wasting your time on a team because the team has lost its motivation but your boss still expects the team to get the job done.
- Hear that others say you are difficult to deal with and you don’t know what you can do to make them more comfortable with you.
- Think the easiest thing to do is to just do what needs to be done and get on with it but others say it makes sense to involve others.
- Know the project you’re handling has fallen behind schedule and you don’t know what to do to get it back on track.
- Learn the boss says everyone’s goal should be to improve customer retention and your job doesn’t even allow you to be in front of customers.
- Recognize your time seems to “slip away” from you, so you can’t even get the important things done.
- Must have people who are “higher up” on your side to get your job done, but you can’t get them to be as responsive as you need them to be because they see you as too far down the “food chain.”
- Know the project you’ve been assigned has unrealistic goals and deadlines.
- Need input and information from people who are not always cooperative or available to help you carry out a project that has been assigned to you.
- Don’t think your boss appreciates you – or even likes you.
Start Improving Right Away
With QwikCoach you get everything you’ll need to start improving your performance immediately including:
1. Great Coaching Content
A rich set of workplace-proven coaching resources.
- 210 Fast Answers
- Over 1,000 Tips and Techniques
- 211 Practice Ideas
- 252 custom links to related books, seminars, and self-study courses.
- Dozens of Videos
2. Frequent Updates
Always something new to keep you growing and performing at your best.
- New Fast Answers, Tips and Techniques, and Practice Ideas
- Links to the latest books, seminars, and self-study courses
- Relevant YouTube videos
- Quotes from expert coaches and business leaders
- Compelling QwikTips
3. Coaching Support in 14 Areas Critical to Workplace Performance
- Getting Along with Peers
- Interacting with Senior People
- Leadership Essentials
- Managing Priorities
- Managing Performance
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Consulting Skills
- Customer Retention
- Project Management
- Managing Change