The need for effective mentoring has never been greater. As more and more people look to the future with uncertainty, struggle to find their way, and work virtually, the need to “connect” with people and develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships grows even more important.
Today, people need more — not less — support to grow and develop and mentoring provides an excellent way to provide it.
While many accept how working with a more senior or experienced person is helpful, finding just the “right” person can be daunting. For those who make the right connection, a mentoring relationship can be extremely beneficial, sometimes life altering. However, even with a strong commitment and desire to find someone, starting a mentoring relationship can be challenging and elusive.
Mentor Magic is a new 100% online program for both mentors and mentees. It provides the information, skills, and processes needed to find, build, and sustain great mentoring relationships. Whether you’re someone who wants to be mentored or you’re looking to be a more effector Mentor to someone else, Mentor Magic is for you!
- Inspiration online—videos and support to get passion around mentoring
- Mentoring and coaching—definitions, differences, how and when to use each
- Mindsets and Skills needed for success—specific tips, tools and content to gain mentoring competence
- Direct advice on how best to select the right mentor/mentee
- Strategies to make mentoring sessions work with templates to use to make planning and follow up easy A unique reflection and action tool to get a great relationship started and sustained
- A 360 “take stock” survey to help evaluate progress in the mentoring relationship
- Insights into difficult areas of mentoring and how best to handle them
- Resources—links to additional information to continue learning about mentoring and its value
The online structure of the program allows people to start and stop and work on different sections as needed and remains a permanent resource for all things “mentoring.”
For use by individuals or as part of a corporate initiative.